Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving Thanks with Grateful Hearts

Beautiful borrowed beads and a scrumptious pumpkin pie


I got to watch my little girls on Thanksgiving eve. As they were leaving Audrey offered to let me borrow something from her. (Mommy is teaching her not to ask to take things home. She's very bright. and although she probably can't articulate it, she's figured out that perhaps if she offers something, the favor will be reciprocated. Of course it will -- if mommy and daddy allow :-) So she offers her pretty pink princess beads. Well, how could I resist that? I told her I would love to wear them on Thanksgiving Day. And I did.
Adam, Alicia, Gary, Nadine -- a small, but lovely gathering


Cleo the cat's thanksgiving dinner was pretty much same old same old. But she didn't seem to mind a bit.  After dinner the girls sat around the table chatting, the guys caught some football, then we all watched a chick flick. It was a good day and we do have much for which to be thankful.

No comments: