Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Frosty Morning

We made a trip to the airport this morning before church. Nathan is flying back to California...should be there soon...which means he had a really long travel day. Here's a view from the car as we drove on the interstate.

It was a beautiful morning, but so very freezing cold!  Someone said to me, "Yep, it's beautiful, but I hate it." She laughed, but I think she meant it. It's a shame to hate something so beautiful. I love it, but check back with me in March.

Earlier this week our cute little dog made herself a path around the backyard. Nathan caught these cute shots.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture, Betsy!!! Beautiful...even though I strongly dislike the stuff!!

Arielle said...

Thank you so much for sharing beautiful photos of all that glorious snow! I sure do miss it! :) Glad you enjoyed my "snow cookies!" I'm looking forward to decorating Valentine's Day cookies in the near future! So much fun! I'll share a virtual cuppa and cookies with you anytime! :) Love you lots, Arielle