Monday, April 21, 2008

More Birthdays!

Last month I celebrated two of my boys by blogging about them on their birthdays. This month is a huge birthday month -- our second son, his wife, my sister, our nephew, a third or fourth cousin from Scotland, who happens to share this birthday with the little girl I watch a couple of days a week...Happy Two to Charlotte in Scotland and Audrey right here in the U.S. of A. Here's a pic of the latter. It was a happy birthday for her (and a fun day for me) with lots of playing outdoors f-winging and f-widing.



But it's a bittersweet day too. My brother Rob would have been 45 today. It's a day of remembering his zest for life. We have so many happy memories to focus on, but they bring a sadness. He is sorely missed by all of his family and friends. He enriched our lives in his living as well as in his passing. I miss him.

No comments: