Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mid-Week Good Short Reads

There isn't ever enough time to read all the things I want to read. I feel like it's catch as can catch, and sadly I think I miss a lot of important write-ups. I don't like to read or share negative articles or posts...but I make every effort to share what interests me and sometimes what I feel strongly about. I'm especially careful because I don't intend to offend, nor do I care for debate in public written forums. That said, here are a few articles and blogs that touched me:

Let’s make the most of this beautiful day

Sometimes people are good
And they do just what they should.
But the very same people who are good sometimes
Are the very same people who are bad sometimes.
It’s funny, but it’s true.
It’s the same, isn’t it for me…
Isn’t it the same for you?
Two Freds, two very different outlooks on life and people.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/slacktivist/2014/03/17/lets-make-the-most-of-this-beautiful-day/


New 'religious' group just as deadly as the ones that preceded it

No comments: