Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Kitty

New furniture and kitty cat in training...how is this going to work? I love Cleo. I hate cat hair on the couch. And now there are brand new couches to consider. So here's the compromise. I folded up her favorite blanket, which happens to be my favorite blanket too (big sacrifice), and put it on the end table. This is going to keep her off the new furniture, right? So far so good. Look how content she is sleeping in the sunlight right beside the couch instead of on it.



Our new sitting space...
We took our old couches to the end of the driveway with a sign -- free sofa bed and love seat -- in twenty minutes they were gone. Proving the old adage, one man's junk is another man's treasure. Or woman, as the case may be.



3 comments:

Sarah Rose said...

Awwww....your sitting area looks so cozy. :) Good thinking with the blanket on the end table! :)

Beth said...

Oh how wonderful they look and I am so glad you shared with all by posting pictures. Now I just need a cup of coffee and a chat for it to be perfect.

Betsy Henning said...

Thanks Sarah and Beth. We're loving it. And Beth, I'm just waiting for you to come sit a spell.