Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Day! May Day!

This blog appears to be in trouble. The posts are fewer and fewer. My enthusiasm for writing is faltering even while my enthusiasm for life in general is going strong. Just thought I'd let someone out there know that I'm fine. I like to run a tight ship. Unfortunately I'm not all that good at it. So maybe the ship is leaking...sinking?...May Day, May Day!

Don't worry, there is a Heavenly Father who knows all about it. He'll breathe new life into these oldish, dryish bones. He's in the business of regenerating.


Ezekiel 37
The Valley of Dry Bones
1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"
I said, "O Sovereign LORD, you alone know."
4 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.' "


Regeneration -- watch for it...wait for it!

1 comment:

Paul Cobb said...

Hello Betsy,
On the Lightside - Dry bones? - Maybe WD-40 Oil would help you !
It's Spring... not the time to making a bunch
of posts any way.
Go out and plant some more flowers and enjoy.
I planted a dollar bill in my back yard,
but I am still waiting for it to grow into
a money tree !
How long does it usually take for a money tree
to grow is area?
Have a great day in the Lord...