Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Cousins Reunion Coming Up Real Soon!

Nothing motivates like company coming. We've accomplished lots. But, if I had my way one last thing would be done. All the shutters on our old white farmhouse would have been painted tiel green -- just a subtle change from the current shade of forest green. But alas, that's not going to happen. And I'm okay with it because...

To achieve that we'd have had to sacrifice moments like these...


And risked missing scenes like these...


Instead, we've taken time to smell the flowers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!! Shutters have no importance compared to all of this, I agree. I sure do miss all this kind of interaction and your lily is beautiful...have a white one myself that brings me equal pleasure...been smelling it for weeks now. Wonderful gifts to us all.
Love ya, Beth