Sunday, January 9, 2011

More Snow!

We got another foot and a half of snow this weekend. Whew. For a day or two I was afraid we were going to run out. Last weekend we could see some patches of grass. Well that's fixed now. Everything is covered with cold, sparkly, white fluff. Tom's plow is frozen so we're hoping the snow showers are done for a bit. We can manage this but not much more. On a side note,  I'm concerned for the people in the southeastern states who are getting snow, the likes of which they haven't seen since 1940. But I'll bet the kids are loving it!

The new year is off to a good start. I've got Christmas put away. The thank you notes are written and sent. Resolutions made. Sweets eradicated from the house (or well hidden). Now there's no excuse at hand... I must get the skis out of the barn  If memory serves me right, I always enjoy skiing around the property. So why oh why am I dragging my feet? Tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments: