Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!


It's cold outside, it's toasty warm inside. A bit more wrapping, and hey, I'm ready enough!
We're looking for all of our kids to arrive on the 24th and 25th.
I haven't sent Christmas cards in hopes that I'll soon have a family picture to include in New Year's greetings. I have so enjoyed hearing from many of you. The pictures of families, new babies, adorable little and big children, warm my heart. Thank you to all of you who have sent cards. It's so nice to be remembered! (And to all of you who, like me, haven't sent cards...I understand!!!)
May God bless us all this year with joy, peace and love.
"This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
I John 4:10


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bets for the photo...well actually thank you Tommy for the photo. Have a wonderful Holiday and enjoy your family. Try to relax some!!!
Beth