Monday, September 24, 2012

Hope and a Promise

 
 

Rainbows paint the sky beautiful in the midst or aftermath of storms. Don't you just love those colorful arcs? Signs of hope and a promise since the days of Noah:

"I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life." Genesis 9:13-15

Hope. To look forward to with confidence, great expectation. If we lose hope we've lost our way. So don't lose hope. Hang on to hope. There is... Always Hope

To the beaten and broken, to the callused and bruised,
To the one who's crying silently inside,
To the helpless and hurting, to the lost and confused,
To the one who's searching for the meaning of life...
 
There is an answer. There is a Father, a love like no other. There is a God...
...There is hope in the One who promises, we are never alone.
 
 
I play that song over and over again when I need a reminder. There are challenges, upheavals, difficult circumstances and difficult people in everyone's life at one time or another. But, until we take our last breath, there is always hope.
 
I'm taking this as our very own sign of promise...
 
 
And guess what? The sun will probably come out tomorrow.
 
 


No comments: