Monday, February 21, 2011

Yep...more snow

Heavy, wet, 8 or 10 inches. Maybe a foot. Trees sagging, roads slippery, parking lots inaccessible (at least the one I wanted to get in this morning). Tom cleared off my car before he left for work, bless him. The trail he and his van forged down the driveway helped me and my little P.T. get out a couple of hours later. Once in town I parked on the road rather than risk getting stuck in the church parking lot. I couldn't update the church website -- my main job on Mondays. The toner for the copier won't arrive until later this week -- I've been dead in the water on that front since last Wednesday. And, I spent way too much time on the phone with Verizon this a.m. -- but I think the issues are all worked out now.

My faithful P.T. powered his way right back up the driveway this afternoon. I was expecting to get stuck. Sometimes it's nice not to get what you expect.

I thought of a way to solve the website problem -- not a for sure fix, but a definite maybe. If I go back to the church. I could combine the trip with errands and  picking up groceries. Should I chance my luck one more time with the driveway? Or snuggle on the couch with a good read? I think I'll close my eyes and think about it...  just for... a few minutes. 

zzzzzz.....

No comments: