Sunday, June 22, 2008

No Greater Love



This is what great length love will go, the love of a father for his son.

I passed it on to my Pastor and he used it in this morning's service. It was a perfect illustration for his message entitled The Journey to Deliverance -- a series on suffering and deliverance. That isn't why I sent it... I sent it to Pastor Cliff because, he has a brother, Ronnie, with special needs. "Special Needs" is a politically correct way of saying severely handicapped. Cliff's parents are full-time caregivers to their son who is in his 40's at this point. I've never met Ronnie (yet). I haven't met his parents either, but I have great admiration for them. They are heroes. Heroes who are just doing what comes naturally, loving their child. Their every day love is spelled s-a-c-r-i-f-i-c-e.

My life is comparatively easy. Yours???

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks again, Betsy!

Anonymous said...

thks betsy

god bless all those who CAN make other people's life better.
well done

Anonymous said...

WITH VERY HUMILITY. THANK YOU;
JE VOUS AIME

DE FRANCE